Email lands in your support email queue for about four major reasons:
- Someone requested support or a piece of monitored equipment generated an email alert.
- Addressees in the original email replied to "ALL" for every response related to the original email.
- Network devices generated primary and downstream alerts for some out of bounds condition.
- The wild, wild, west of the WWW sends thousands of unwanted emails to your support mailbox every day.
Without intelligent email filtering, each email has to be opened, read, analyzed, and either escalated or deleted. That's expensive. With Inforonics InfoParse℠, only actionable emails land in your support queue. A typical Inforonics technical support client filters out over 500 non-actionable emails a month - saving about 52 hours of manual intervention - and between $4k and $5k per month in real, measurable support costs.
Features & Benefits
- Reduces costs by eliminating labor associated with non-actionable support events
- Actionable emails get the attention they need &emdash; Non-actionable email is "black-holed"
- Automatically executes instruction sets based on parsed email content
- Actions are determined by comparing parsed data to recipes and templates created by the client
- Self-service admin UI - create your own recipes and templates with a WYSIWIG editor
- Delivered as a service for a fixed monthly fee
- Full audit trail of received emails and disposition
InfoParse℠ services can be added to any technical support or customer support service for a small set-up fee and very affordable monthly fee based on the volume of email parsed each month.