—Repeatable and Sustainable Excellence
Inforonics Insight℠ IT Monitoring Service
Inforonics Insight℠ is a comprehensive, ITIL® v3-based, fixed-price IT infrastructure monitoring service that provides a cost-effective - and reliable - alternative to your internal resources. The service can be delivered to servers, network devices, or IT services hosted in an Inforonics data center, in your data center, or in a third-party data center. When your IT infrastructure is monitored by Inforonics InSight℠, you benefit from top-notch engineers, ITIL® v3 based processes, and a set of advanced tools with Continual Service Improvement (CSI) - the essential foundation of a highly available and secure environment.
Inforonics Insight℠ includes:
- The Benefit of Integrated ITIL® v3 Processes
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Change Management
- Configuration Management with CMDB
- Baseline the current state and build a solid foundation for continual improvement
- Polling or trapping of equipment resource data, Operating System (OS) and application resource data, port availability and service availability*
- Aggregation and graphing of polled data for resource planning
- Each engagement includes up to four, one-hour, weekly meetings/calls. During these weekly meetings Inforonics and Client review recent events and actions, capacity planning, and opportunities to improve system performance. Our clients are encouraged to use these reviews to ask questions and receive candid recommendations.
- Our client portal gives you 24 x 7 access to real-time statistics and trending
graphs reporting on the elements you are most interested in:
- Real time current status of monitored resources, ports, and services
- Graphs showing trends over days, weeks, and months
- Web-based ticket submission and ticket review
- Private file transfer and storage area for sharing operational information
- Web-based trouble ticket submission
*Inforonics' Insight℠ also supports custom application monitoring that simulates end-user experiences, checks page availability and confirms application functionality by accessing and inputting data at defined time intervals and checking output against expected results. Unacceptable results like failed page loads, content string issues, slow load times, or poor quality rich media will generate alerts that can be triaged and escalated using client-defined run book processes - just like system alerts.